Events and Tickets
As a sponsor of the National Concert Hall, your company will align with one of Ireland’s foremost cultural institutions, gaining recognition for the support one of one of the most prestigious international centres for music and a symbol of pride for Irish people across the globe.
As a leading Irish brand, we actively seek partners who wish to join us in shaping the future of music for all in Ireland.
We offer a number of exciting sponsorship and hospitality opportunities that allow you to:
- Enable growth through commitment to the Arts
- Connect with Irish audiences across diverse music genres
- Ensure national reach and increased visibility through crediting and advertising
- Gain exclusive behind the scenes access
When partnering with us, we will work with you to create a bespoke package of benefits around the programme tailored to your company’s needs and budget.
PROGRAMMES AVAILABLE FOR SPONSORSHIP
Your company can support work in one of the following categories by sponsoring one of our many NCH programmes. Explore the below to see some of our programmes currently available for sponsorship.
Please get in touch with Aisling Kennedy, using the below contact details, to discuss current sponsorship opportunities and how we can work together.
Corporate Development Executive
Our programmes aim to enhance the experience of musical education in both primary and secondary schools across the nation and to develop musical activity in schools where it is limited.
- Quavers to Quadratics, in partnership with TCD and UCD Schools of Education, and supported by Science Foundation Ireland and ESB
- Quavers to Quadratics in the Gaeltacht, in partnership with TCD and UCD Schools of Education, and supported by ESB Energy for Generations Fund
- Primary Ensemble Project in partnership with the Royal Irish Academy of Music and supported by Walkers
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that music is for everyone and that people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities should have the opportunity to engage with music. Our current programmes address and highlight the imbalances in the world of classical conducting and composition.
Health & Wellbeing
At the National Concert Hall, we understand the benefits of listening to and taking part in music. These include reducing stress, fostering connection, and boosting creativity and confidence. Our national Health & Wellbeing programmes engage with people in hospitals, healthcare settings, workplace settings and at the NCH.
- Ellen Reid Soundwalk in partnership with OPW supported by IPUT
- Tea Dance Tunes Online – dementia friendly concerts
- Health & Harmony – music for dementia
- Music in Mind – music for mental health
- Music in the National Rehabilitation Hospital
Available for partnership
We also offer Music Workshops that can enhance wellbeing in the workplace.
As the home for music in Ireland, we are committed to playing our part in creating a more sustainable future for our staff, musicians, audience members, supporters, and in the communities where we work.
- Programme information coming soon