Events and Tickets
The National Concert Hall, based in the heart of Dublin City Centre, is Ireland's National Cultural Institution for music.
The National Concert Hall is Ireland’s national cultural institution for music, proudly serving the Irish public since it opened in 1981 through live music performances and significant educational and cultural programmes. Based in the heart of Dublin’s city centre, next door to the picturesque Iveagh Gardens, the NCH is proud home to our National Symphony Orchestra, as well as providing residence for a range of other music organisations including Chamber Choir Ireland, Irish Baroque Orchestra, Music Network, Crash Ensemble and Music Generation. It is currently planning for a major redevelopment of all facilities as part of the National Development Plan and Project Ireland 2040.
Our ambition is to continue to expand our initiatives and activities, working with key stakeholders using music as a force for positive change throughout Ireland. By 2025, we will have delivered our vision and become:
- Ireland’s national centre for the creation and performance of music.
- A leadership voice and advocate for music, everywhere.
- A living space for the performance of all music for everyone.
- An iconic Dublin venue with a national impact and international presence.
- A place for nurturing the widest possible participation in music.