Events and Tickets
As a Friend, you are playing a central role in supporting the arts while enjoying wonderful and exclusive benefits.
Join a community of music lovers who are helping shape the present and future of the National Concert Hall. There are many benefits to becoming a Friend of the National Concert Hall. By supporting our work, you are not only contributing to the arts in an important way, you are also part of a society that values music and its positive impacts on all our lives. Your support empowers us to bring music to people and communities in need and to whom it brings great benefit, including many who do not have ready access to music.
Thank you for all of your continued support of the NCH, which allows us to in turn support the arts, audiences and artists.
Priority booking, free and discounted tickets, free lectures and invitations to special events at the NCH are just some of the great benefits Friends and Patrons of the Hall receive. You are also part of a unique community that has its own programme of tours and events throughout the year. With your free and exclusive subscription to Fanfare, our member’s exclusive publication, you will always be the first to know what is coming up. Above all, you are making a meaningful and essential contribution to the work of the Hall.
- Discounts of up to 30% on concerts
- Priority booking
- Dedicated booking line
- Exclusive events and tours
- Complimentary programmes on selected concerts
- Gift pack when joining
- Free and advanced calendar mailing
- Priority seating on Choir Balcony
- Quarterly magazine Fanfare keeping you up to date on what’s on
- Partner discounts
- All the benefits of Friend membership plus
- Advanced priority booking for International Concert Series
- Invitations to receptions throughout the Season
- Complimentary tickets to master classes
- Gift CD and gift pack
Individual Giving Executive
+3531 417 0068