National Concert Hall Covid-19 Guidelines for Ticketholders
Event: James Vincent McMorrow
Venue: Iveagh Gardens
Date: June 10th 2021
The National Concert Hall (NCH) has implemented a range of control measures to ensure the protection and safety of performing artists, staff and customers.
Directed by Government guidelines, it is critical that these measures are strictly followed by those attending this concert. These guidelines are subject to change. Please continue to check the NCH website and NCH social media for updated information.
Advice to Ticketholders
1. This is an all-standing
concert only. All tickets must be purchased in advance of the concert. Tickets can be purchased through www.nch.ie only and will not be available for purchase at the National Concert Hall or on the day at the Iveagh Gardens venue.
2. Tickets must be pre-printed at home or can be presented on a mobile device for admission. Ticket collection will not be available on the day.
3. All members of a party must arrive together in order to be allocated their Pod. You will be placed in a pod with the people you bought tickets with. This pod will not allow for social distancing within in it but will be socially distanced from all pods around it.
4. A contact name and number will be required from all ticket holders to assist with contact tracing in the event of a confirmed case of Covid-19. This will be collected at the time of purchasing your ticket. Prior to gaining admittance to the venue you must present valid ID so these details will be checked and confirmed.
5. If you leave the Iveagh Gardens, no re-entry will be permitted.
6. Once purchased, tickets are non-transferable and reselling is prohibited.
7. PCR/Antigen Testing is not a requirement for this event, so in order to keep everyone safe the NCH advises customers to not attend the concert if they have symptoms of COVID-19 (www.hse.ie). In this scenario, tickets will be fully refundable. Please contact the Box Office team on firstname.lastname@example.org who will assist you further. Otherwise we look forward to welcoming you to the event.
8. If you are in an “At Risk” category we strongly advise that you seek and follow any medical advice before attending.
9. All attendees will be required to have their smartphone switched on and the HSE COVID app installed (to further facilitate contact tracing)
10. All ticketholders will be required to follow current safe-distancing guidelines of 2 metres as set out by the National Public Health Emergency Team (NPHET) Socially distanced queuing systems are in place at the point of entry, ticket scanning and for services and facilities on site. We ask that you follow all directional and instructional signage in place and also follow the instructions of event staff and public address announcements at all times.
11. You will be allowed to bring one A4 size type bag into the venue. Registered Security personnel will carry out bag searches at the point of entry.
12. Please note no alcohol, no glass, no umbrellas, or no furniture will be allowed onto the concert site.
13. You will be asked to queue in a socially distanced manner until you are brought to your Pod within the standing area by an event Steward.
14. Pods will be allocated according to the number of tickets per booking.
15. Patrons are requested to wear masks at all times other than when they are in their pods.
16. Food concession stands will offer a range of snacks, ice cream and beverages. There will be no bar facilities on the site selling alcohol.
17. Please use the hand-sanitising units which are readily available throughout the event site in convenient locations.
18. Toilet facilities are provided on site and will be constantly attended to by our cleaning staff to ensure they are in a sanitary condition. We ask that you queue for the toilets in a socially distanced manner.
19. Access to the venue will be from 5.30pm but admittance will be on a staggered basis and you will be given a specific time of arrival which you should adhere to.
20. Guest artist Sorcha Richardson will perform at 7pm. James Vincent McMorrow will take the stage at approximately 8pm. The performance will finish at approximately 9.15pm.
21. Please note that this event is being streamed live.
16. At the end of the performance please follow the instructions of staff who will direct you out in a safe and orderly fashion.
This document is intended to be supplemental to any Government Guidelines.